What are cookies?
Cookies are simple text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device by a website's server. Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, website's domain name, and some digits and numbers.
What types of cookies do we use?
Necessary cookies allow us to offer you the best possible experience when accessing and navigating through our website and using its features. For example, these cookies let us recognize that you have created an account and have logged into that account.
Functionality cookies let us operate the site in accordance with the choices you make. For example, we will recognize your username and remember how you customized the site during future visits, when you are logged in.
Session cookies expire once you log off or close the browser. They are only stored temporarily and are destroyed after leaving the page. This site uses session cookies to enable you to log into your account and offer you services while you are using the website.
This website does not use 3rd party advertising or tracking cookies to collect your data. However some features on this website are provided by 3rd parties (such as Google), which may use their own cookies or tracking data.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.